[IP] re: flu shot

 This year my son's pediatrician gavd me my flu shot. I had my son there for a
check up and his flu shot (he has asthma, is NOT an "asthmatic"), and he asked
if I would like one. Since I no longer work in a hospital I usually have to go
to my own MD for one. He just took my insurance co-pay, and I guess was going to
submit it to them. Anyway, very convenient for me.

Anne Geller RN, CDE