[IP] Consider this, Diabetic label

In a message dated 10/26/2003 12:34:17 PM Alaskan Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> ya' know what... maybe we should just be quiet, and let them call us, what
> Ever they want ;-)

Ok, I have stayed out of this, but now it is my turn for comment. Personally,
though I am not wild about labels or the term diabetic, I can live with it.
Why, because I have been called a lot worse names. To me, diabetic is pretty
Also, lets remember the phrase, sticks and stones can break my bones, but
words can never harm me.
So, the term diabetic will only bother you, IF you let it. It is just another
descriptive word, no different than, tall, short, skinny, fat, white, black,
blue eyed, blonde, etc. Some are nicer than others, but they are all
Like I said, (grin...repeating myself), I can think of a lot worse things to
be called.
Have a good day, and spend that extra hour today with your children !
(friends, family, etc)
Tina H.