Re: [IP] Re: sodas at school

 I guess that depends on how you look at it. With a diabetic teenager -who
drinks diet sodas it doesn't work for us.
There are no carbonated sodas in our high schools now.
 They were replaced with juice machines. Juice is loaded with sugar/carbs. I
don't think that was a better choice.
My son can't drink juice without needing insulin, unless he is low.
Maybe they should have diet drinks in these machines.