Re: [IP] A new take (was: Diabetic label) Causing A Real Problem

Now this has began to cause me a real problem..

my wife says she highly resents being called a "NON Diabetic" and DEMANDS i
refer to her
as a "Person WITHOUT Diabetes" ..............Now what do i do ?

what do we do, i EVERY "NON" in the world, makes the same demands of all
Diabetics  ???
ya' know what... maybe we should just be quiet, and let them call us, what
Ever they want ;-)

 >>fully partake in a discussion
sure, but, you'd be surprised how often, this and other subjects are
rehashed, due to new members
joining all the time.... like this, they can get quite stale.

Happy Birthday Gail