[IP] Re: A new take (was: Diabetic label)

>>>Does everyone on the list feel this way? That I should go read the
archives before I start a thread or ask a question??>>>

Almost every thread on this list is a rehash at some point unless it is
about a new product out/coming. We have gone through the lancet change
thingy, the Diabetic/person w/DM thingy, flu shot thingy, should DMers get
amusement park passes thingy, DM camps thingy, pump wars and pump wars and
pump wars thingies, site change thingy, where to wear the pump thingy, and
thingy after thingy repeats. There isn't a whole lot new except, like I
said, for the new products. It'd be a pretty dead list if nothing were
rethreaded. YMMV

As I said before, I never repeat myself.