[IP] Interesting Diabetic labels

here are some interesting 'labels' for contemplation VBG

I am having foot/toe surgery on Tuesday, and they sent out pre admission
info, you know, stop aspirin, don't eat/drink after midnight, etc.

one of the many sheets they sent out has four major sections (with specific
instructions for each) and for some reason I found some of them hilarious

they are
NPO ORDERS
ORAL DIABETICS
INSULIN DIABETICS
MEDS TO BE HELD

now, those of you familiar with parts of speech 'must' tell me what an oral
diabetic is...I can only guess that it is someone whose diabeasties is
limited to their mouth? LOL

anyway, I found it amusing

Michelle