Re: [IP] the Diabetic Label

 So why do we even have archives..well,I assumed for
the reference of past subjects that have come up on
this list.I can think of many,many subjects that have
come up multiple times that people don't seem to mind
rehashing again.(after all,that is the point of this
mailing list!)Who cares if we talk about it again,I
certainly don't.Like someone else said there is always
new blood to lend a fresh perspective..Maybe we should
have a list of subjects,that,if they have already been
discussed are banned from further discussion and
should be reviewed in the archeives.(I'm not
serious,before someone takes it that way,I'm kidding)
> This entire thread is thread-bare - please go review
> the archives, folks.
> -gail

Do you Yahoo!?