[IP] Occlusion Alarms

We have gotten 3 occlusion alarms since Meg started pumping (10/8/03),
and 2 were right in a row.  We had one on the way to school Friday
morning (glad I have an extra site stuck in her meter pocket), and then
yesterday evening we got another one.  I called Animas and they are
investigating the cartridges and will be calling me back tomorrow.  Has
this happened to any of the other animas users out there?  They said if
it happened again to not change her site and just keep an eye on her
glucose to see if it not a site problem.  My first experience with
customer service besides asking for samples, and was very impressed with
how helpful they were and how quickly they got back to me.

Mom to Meghan, 7 (dx 9/28/02, Animas 10/08/03)
Nicholas, 10 (science fanatic and GameCube addict)
Married to Don for over 11 great years
Living in Melbourne, FL