Re: [IP] Paradigm E21 error

I have a 511 and have had many  E 21 alarms running V 2.0 of the
software.  I don't even bother calling MM anymore, I just reset the pump.
They do send a new pump out but it still does the same thing, so I
figure I might as well just reset the one I have and continue on.  I've
never had a MM 511 that works for longer than six weeks, so I've given
up on getting one that will work for a long period of time and just
continue with the one I have.

Judi in MI