From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Carrie
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 7:47 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] New pumper question - infusion sets

Hi everyone

I will be starting on my new MiniMed Paradigm pump in the next week, but
need help.  I need to deciede which infusion sets to order.  I am a
who wants the most minimal looking and invasive set I can use.  I have
little body fat and good lean muscle so MiniMed is telling me to go with
Silouhette (sp?) ... what can others suggest to me?  Any other
on keeping the sets in place for those personal times?

Thanks for the help

type 1 iddm since age 11 - shots moving to pump soon!