[IP] flu shot-alternative view

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:30:25 -0500
From: "James Parsons"
Subject: Re: [IP] Flu shot?

The other day I received both the flu shot and the pneumonia shot. The next
day I felt awful, but it passed in 24 hours. The nurse it was a "transient
reaction." Whatever. Maybe it was the pneumonia shot, which I never had
before. I get the flu shot every year. As George said, is it worth risking?
Not for me.

Now if I could only convince my wife....there are a lot of people out there
who either 1) don't believe it works and/or 2) it actually causes the flu.
Maybe they're just afraid of shots. After 35+ years of shots, one more is no
big deal.

jp
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org