Re: [IP] Flu Shot?

<<<<<<<<Subject: Re: [IP] Flu Shot?

I believe the someone asked about their 2.5 y/o
daughter who is diabetic getting the shot.

for receiving the shot and I *believe* (read: might be
wrong / might be right) that your daughter is too
young to get the shot.>>>>>>>>

Young children with a major health problem can get the flu shot
earlier than is recommended.
My son was younger than the recommended age (don't remember
what that is now) when we started him on flu shots but he has
asthma that is only triggered by being sick so we (and his dr)
thought it was a good idea.  I read that younger children with major
health problems can get
the flu shot in a magazine the summer Z was 2 and was mad
that no one had suggested the shot the year before.  It
might have saved him some major sick time!
Talking to your little one's dr is a good place to start.
That reminds me I need to get him in for his flu shot!

pumping since 08-00