Re: [IP] A new take (was: Diabetic label)

Lori, Mom to Emily said:
"I feel that we should be allowed to fully partake in
a discussion, not just go back and read archives

I retort:
And History was NOT your favorite subject in school,

I have been DIABETIC for nearly 32 years.  I will
ALWAYS be DIABETIC.  That is part of WHO I AM.  Does
it matter to me that you (or anyone else in the world)
is bothered by the fact that I am DIABETIC??? NO.
Does it matter to me that you use a different word to
describe your DIABETIC daughter?  NO.

If you think you have something NEW to add to this
discussion - then by all means - jump right in.  But -
please go read the archives before starting what you
think are "NEW" discussions - but have actually been
discussed, dissected, rehashed, and served as
leftovers again.

It's my birthday - I've lived another year WITHOUT
COMPLICATIONS being DIABETIC.  Woo hoo for me.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?