Re: [IP] A new take (was: Diabetic label)

I feel it is a responsibility. I won't let
misinformation about diabetes go uncorrected because it
does everyone a disservice and just perpetuates the
misinformation and misunderstanding about this disease.

Take care, Kerri - a non-diabetic, and mom of
Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping HTron 11/99, pumping
Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)

George said:

Yes!  We do have the right to correct any ignorance,
particularly when it is shoved in our face.  And I
vehemently disagree that it is DIABETICS or Persons
with Diabetes "who have led in lack of understanding"
You are starting to sound like a non-diabetic here,