Re: [IP] A new take (was: Diabetic label)

I personally find it confusing, since there seems to be
no consensus among the diabetic population (I feel that
is a proper use of the term). I am also overwhelmed
with the thought of trying to please everyone...it just
isn't possible and it makes my head hurt. :)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping
HTron 11/99, pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)

Ryan said:
There is actually a problem, which of course,
ultimately only confuses the general public more than
helps it

Well, anyhow....just food for thought.  I'll go about
my business now.  I don't mean to be offensive if I
have come across that way.