[IP] Re: flu shot

The child's dose is actually given in 2 doses according to the informational
paper given to me when I got my flu shot on Thursday.  The only year I have
 not gotten my flu shot was the year I got the flu due to my children getting it
at school.  My, then, 5 y/o, had temps of over 105, my 17 y/o had 103 temps.
I think mine only got to 102.  I think I would ask my pediatrician about the
shot and go with their recommendation.

About the rise in bg levels, wondered why I was running somewhat high!