[IP] Paradigm E21 error

Thursday I received a low battery alarm ... no big deal just change the
 battery . Wrong I changed the battery with a new one right out of the pack and
my
 pump goes into this crazy mode of making a high pitched noise and then it gives
me a E21 message. I called MM and the customer service guy was real helpful
 he got the pump to reset itself but told me he was mailing out another pump and
I would receive it on Friday morning by 10:30 am .The pump was only 10 months
old and was running on version 1.8. I see the new one they sent me is 2.0 .
My question is has anybody else had trouble with E21 alarms and if anybody has
had them with the newer version 2.0 on the Paradigm 511.

Thanks, Bill