Re: [IP] Flu shot?

In a message dated 10/25/2003 4:35:05 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> The other day I received both the flu shot and the pneumonia shot. The next
> day I felt awful, but it passed in 24 hours. The nurse it was a "transient
> reaction." Whatever.
Could have been the flu shot also. I have been getting them for the past 6/7
years, with no reaction. This year, I did have a reaction and also felt bad
for the next 24-36 hrs. Go figure, who knows, whatever.
The deed has been done.
Tina H.