RE: [IP] continuous BG monitor

I've had it on since Thursday morning (my first adventure with CGMS)
and the crazy thing is,
all the problems I've been having for several months, like waking
up high and not being able to get it down til 3 or 4 in the afternoon?
None of that is happening.  I wake up normal and every tme I do a
it is normal or low.  Arg.  I am really frustrated.
Why isn't my body doing what it usually does?
I don't know how these numbers that are not what is usually going on
are going to show how to help me with my problem stuff!

pumping since 08-00