Re: [IP] Flu Shot?

I used to be a non-believer of the flu shot, because I'm usually very
cautious about taking any other medications other than insulin and also love
to prevent health problems with good nutrition, excercise and mental
positivty. But........ When I got the flu a couple of years ago, it
literally almost put me in the hospital. I had had the flu in years past but
this one was the worst I'd ever experienced. So....... I'm getting the flu
shot every year now and haven't had the flu since. I think it is worth it!
My Dr. says that it increases you immune system to get the shot.

DX 1987, pumper since 9-9-03