Re: [IP] Flu Shot?

In a message dated 10/25/2003 12:17:57 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
There are age limits
for receiving the shot and I *believe* (read: might be
wrong / might be right) that your daughter is too
young to get the shot.
Last year our ped wanted the child to be at least age 2, so my 8, 5, and 3
 year old (the one with diabetes) got it. This year, the pediatrician has moved
the age limit down to 6 months.  We had our healthiest winter ever with the
flu shot.