Re: [IP] Flu shot?

I without a doubt would give the flu shot.
The benefit it offers is tremendous.
I am not a firm believer in vaccinations but my experience has taught me
that we need flu shots.
If someone still gets sick after having the shot I am sure that the symptoms
are lessened.
The risk of getting the flu is too much risk for me to take with my child.
Cyndy, Ontario
mom to 4,
Ben Diabetes dxed 06/02
Also, there are a few different strains so is it really worth it? Any