[IP] Diabetic Socks Yes

insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> wrote:

 Yes DIABETIC SOCKS do help a lot. On insulin for 50 years this month the one
thing I can not stand are regular socks that are all kind of elastic and thick.
Twelve to 15 years ago I found some thin cotten non- elastic socks. I have
looked elswhere but only found them found them from a mail order place. "Dr.
Leonard's Healthcare Products 1-800-785-0880." They sell everything you would
ever want and more. They offer several different socks but the one I get is the
very thin non elastic ones. The also offer some women's models but I only know
about the men's thin ones.

Charles Soderstrom DDS  email @ redacted