[IP] Upgrade MM508 to MM512?

Is there anyway to upgrade from the MM508 to the MM512 without incurring the
full cost of the new pump? We've only had the 508 for 1 and 1/2 years, so have
a long way to go before insurance would probably cover a new pump.  I
 remember reading upgrades were originally offered from the 508 to the 511 and
from the 511 to the 512 for about $500, but now what about just from 508 to
512? Does MM offer any deal?
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 14, dx3/01, pumping MM508-5/02