Re: [IP] Another Newspaper Article

In a message dated 10/24/03 10:21:12 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> . I
> believe that if someone is in the position to write for a living then they
> at least could get their facts straight.........It really burns me up

Oh, something I've always wanted to say: "YOU try it!" LOL

It really isn't as easy as it sounds. Most writers try to get everything
correct - their name is on the article - but "stuff" happens. You're usually
 behind, on deadline and the editors are yelling for more. The phones are
ringing,
 people are talking, the police scanner is droning on (and the teletypes used to
be clacking). You totally don't know the subject (how much did you know about
diabetes before you got it?), but believe you do.

Jan and ElvisToo