[IP] RE: GOOD NEWS and conserving supplies

Jan:  I agree there are many ways to conserve.  I just ended up with a
truckload of supplies after getting a new pump and doing a pump trial.  I
don't need to buy things for quite a long time.
Now I find myself being faced with the needle part of some combination
silhouettes, and extra tubing from Animas comfort.  So I guess I have more
than I even know.
My only fear is they will all dry up and expire!