RE: [IP] Re: 3-minute delivery

 --- On Fri 10/24, margo2 < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: margo2 [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Fri,
24 Oct 2003 14:47:46 -0500Subject: RE: [IP] Re: 3-minute deliveryI can't speak
to the difference between MM, Cozmo or Animas as a userbecause this is my first
pump, however, it is really going smoothly and I ammore than pleased with the
 AMEN to that....as I told my Animas rep yesterday when I called HER to tell her
I had seen my endo and he was pleased with where I was, the only noises I had
had out of my pump was my suspend alarm, my cartridge low alarm and ONE
occlusion alarm back in Aug. And that took me all of 5 mins to figure out what
was happening and fix. I did change my batteries ahead but only because I am a
touch paranoid. I did that at the 8 week mark on the batteries. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com