[IP] Re: Another Newspaper Article

Kathleen Said:

>But wouldn't it serve the public better IF the correct message is sent out?
>And the CORRECT message, is not that diet and exercise can fix the problem
>(that is the message being sent), but the CORRECT message, is that everyone
>should be screened on a regular basis for diabetes.

Since November is Diabetes Awareness Month, perhaps we can take this on as a
project.  What about sending Press Releases to local newspapers and news
programs?  It could get some awareness going and also serve as a referral
source for IP.

Does IP have any pre-formatted/pre-written press releases that we could

Any takers?

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!