From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Laura Gulley
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 12:30 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: 3-minute delivery

Hello George and everyone who has made this dramatic change:

That's really interesting! And it's exactly what I want to know about as I
consider switching from my Minimed to Animas or Cosmo. I'm quite insulin
sensitive and .5 unit basal rate increments and more frequent deliveries
might make a difference for me. Can you describe what you noticed with
3-minute basal delivery and what changes you had to get adjusted to?
Inquiring minds want to know!

Laura G.