[IP] Re: the diabetic label

I have noticed several parents not agreeing with the *diabetic* label, so I
want to chime in here with a thought: Your children are the ones whom wear
this *label* and your attitude towards it will strongly carry over to the
children *the rest of their lives.* Consider the anger instilled in them
when they themselves *perhaps* won't mind. Is it worth setting them up for a
lifetime of anger that could have the energy used elsewhere? I doubt they'll
ever fully get away from that label.

Oooops, I've upset the list again. YMMV (~_^)

He who angers you, controls you!