Re: [IP] Re: Appeal for a pump question

As my question stated, I am looking for the levels past the one I'm at
now.  My letter is clear as to where to appeal at this stage, and it is
also clear that I won't be receiving much more consideration until I get
past this person, so I am just trying to find out where I will be going
once I appeal and am rejected by her.  I thought the steps might be the
same even throughout the insurance industry and was just trying to find
out what they were.

If you can actually answer my question, I'd appreciate the information.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted