[IP] Opinions on the Paradigm upgrade

Speaking of the Flexible Spending Account, I have to now figure my dollar
figure for next years expenses.  I am strongly contemplating putting in
$500 to cover the new Paradigm upgrade.   However.....I would love input
from those already on it.   I completely dislike and do not trust the BD
monitor.  I've had too many troubles with it.  Therefore, I would not use
that monitor.    So...for those of you out there who purchased the
Paradigm upgrade........is it worth it??     If not using the BD monitor
with it would you still recommend it?   Does anyone out there wish
they DIDN'T purchase it?   This is for my 9 year old daughter.     As
always, I appreciate your help!

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patent! ed spam control and more. Get two months FREE!