[IP] Endo

Just thought I would post about my wife's Traumatic couple of weeks in
regards to her Endo. Her Endo told her a couple of weeks ago that he was
leaving, moving to South Carolina I think. We immediately got her Primary
Dr. and the Endo to try to get her in to the other Endo practice in town.
Last week they denied her as a patient, said their practice was full. She
called her primary Dr. and his nurse told her "well you may have to go back
on shots". Had her in tears. I told her that GOING BACK TO SHOTS IS NOT AN
OPTION!!! I called our MM rep and asked her about Endows in Tulsa, about a 2
hr drive and she recommended Dr. Hanson (does anyone on the list use him?).
She says he is very knowledgeable about pumps and her nurse has just
switched to him.
Good news is we have an appointment Dec. 9th.

Bill French
Supervisor, Customer Service
Data-Tronics Corp.