Re: [IP] Another Newspaper Article

What I would really like to say to people that fail to differentiate between
type 1 and 2, particularly when speaking about prevention, is:

'so are you saying to the parents of that newly diagnosed baby with
Diabetes, that it was the baby's LIFESTYLE that caused it and it could've
been prevented??????'

I mean really...........Why confuse people any more than they really are. I
believe that if someone is in the position to write for a living then they
at least could get their facts straight.........It really burns me up