Re: [IP] Need help

In a message dated 10/24/2003 9:56:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
First of all, get your thyroid treated.  That's a must, if the doctors know
you have a problem with it, and lead to serious problems untreated.

Go to another doctor as soon as possible.

I know you have other health concerns, but continue to try to find those
 magic numbers with your basal rates to help you keep the BG #'s down. And just
check your BG more often, be aggresive with your self, I know it's a pain, and
I'm sure with your other health problems it only makes it all the more
difficult, but keep trying, your #'s are not that bad.