[IP] Need help

I just got the results of my HA1C and I am not happy.  Last one was 8.2.
This one is 8.5.  I've been on the pump for over a year.
I have a lot of other illnesses so it's complicated.  Part of the
complications is my thyroid.  I have one doctor (Endo) telling me not to
treat Hashimoto's Thyroiditis even if I have symptoms.  Another doctor says
I should be treated but does not want to go against what the Endo is saying.
I have had Hashimoto's for about 7 or 8 years.  Antibodies are in the
2,000's.  My primary and I decided last night to get a second opinion from
another Endo.
Anyone know of a good Endocrinologist in New Jersey that would look at the
whole picture?

Ginny - Type 1  Diagnosed at 47.  Using paradigm pump since Aug 2002
            Also dealing with Celiac, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis