[IP] Re: Appeal for a pump question

Can anyone who has had to an appeal for a pump tell me the levels of an
appeal?  For example, I am just starting and have been advised by my
insurance company that I now appeal to the medical director that denied
my request.  When she denies me again, does anyone know where I appeal
next?  I know there are several levels and believe the final level of
appeal might be outside of your insurance company.  Can anyone tell me
for sure?

Judi in MI