[IP] Newspaper Article

 I decided to write the author and thanked her for the article, for the
excellent research and for helping educate the public on Type 2 diabetes.  I
then clarified the difference between the two types.  I further said while
she did a great service to many people, she inadvertently did a disservice
to those with Type 1 which is not preventable or predictable.  Perhaps a
later article might clear up this misconception that many people have.
Figured in can't hurt.