Re: [IP] Coverage for strips

 Ellie, I work for LogiMedix a distributor of Diabetes supplies. Your friend can
call our customer service and we can check their benefits. 800-821-0047. I am
unaware of any insurance not covering at least some portion of these supplies.

 email @ redacted wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible

Does anyone know if BC/BS or FL PPO should pay for meter and strips. I have
never heard of insurance that didn't pay for them.
I have a friend that says that they refuse to pay for hers. Please e-mail me
if you have any info on this.
Thanks, Ellie
A deductible would be expected.