[IP] Re: Lancet changing day

<snip> I have 5 boxes, all unopened. I really should donate them to someone
or a
facility. Liz>>>

Excellent idea donating them to some facility. They often do community
screenings and MUST use a fresh lancet with each test. You can even get a
tax deductible donation receipt.

To have what you do not have, you must do what you do not do