[IP] The diabetic label

Ryan -

 <<I hate to break to everyone...but you are all diabetics! (Well, okay...not
everyone...but everyone here with diabetes.)>>

 I respectfully beg to differ. As my daughter says: "Joshua is a little boy, not
a disease" (I'm agreeing with my daughter, mark it on your calendar.) He is a
kid 1st. He has a disease. I don't agree with defining him based on his disease.

 It's all semantics anyway. It doesn't really bother me. I just don't like the

So, we agree to disagree, yes?

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com