[IP] Re: diabetic label

Laura -

 <<I told him it was an insulin pump and that I have diabetes, he looked
surprised and said something like "Oh....well you control it very well". >>

 My son was diagnosed two years ago @ 20 mos. old. The response I always get is:
"Do you have his diabetes under control now?" Yeah, Right! Just like I control
the weather, the sunrise & the cost of living! Control? What's that?

 I say "no, we react to his bg levels on a constant basis" Insulin is not a

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com