Re: [IP] Lancet changing day

At 09:35 PM 10/23/2003 Kathleen Weaver wrote:
 >I just wrote George privately myself -- I frankly get this vision of dried
 >blood being driven into my skin, so I change mine just about every time.  I
 >use the same one if I miss, but I figure the blood hasn't had a chance to
 >dry yet.

I believe that most pumpers on this list change every week or so (or more)
and most studies that I've heard of say that there are no health hazards in
doing this. The lancet reacts so quickly that I don't think that any blood
sticks to it. As far as I know, if anyone has suffered an infection
specifically from their lancet, it's not been reported here.