RE: [IP] Re: Lancet changing day

I change my lancets very rarely and I thought I was the only "bad"
diabetic that didn't change with every stick.  Thanks for making me know
that I'm not so alone in the practice.  I just got 3 months supplies
from a new diabetes supplier that is going to bill Medicare.  Included
were three months of lancets at 9 times a day!  I saw them and thought
to myself, WHAT am I going to do with these???  If anyone wants them,
email me.  I still have hundreds from when the BD Ultra Fine lancets
came out years ago...

<snip> Just how often do most folks
> change their lancets, I only do that probably every 2 weeks or so.
> nice to hear about everyone else. Maybe we should make every Sunday
> change day not sure, maybe you all do this already Thanks for any
input in
> advance

I dutifully (if I actually do it) change my lancet when George reminds
us on
New Year's Day, spring time change, 4th of July, and fall time change.
like a charm. Oh, BTW, someone stated all those on eastern standard time
will change their clocks so change the meters and pumps. Well, most of
Indiana doesn't. We're on Eastern STABLE Time. YMMV (~_^)

Change is wonderful as long as it doesn't involve me.  ~ gail d [IPer]