From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 7:56 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: napping in the afternoon

RICHARD: What a treat to have read your question about elevated BG
This is something that has happened to me enough to worry me but I felt
it was
perhaps due to stress and then other times no reason.   As for me as
 this high doesn't have consistency but now hearing someone else having
scenario I would love to keep tossing this out to anyone else as to a
reason.   Someone asked if the nap came after lunch and no this isn't
case but naps later in the day.