From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 7:56 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: napping in the afternoon

RICHARD: What a treat to have read your question about elevated BG
after!
This is something that has happened to me enough to worry me but I felt
it was
perhaps due to stress and then other times no reason.   As for me as
well,
 this high doesn't have consistency but now hearing someone else having
this
same
scenario I would love to keep tossing this out to anyone else as to a
possible
reason.   Someone asked if the nap came after lunch and no this isn't
the
case but naps later in the day.