[IP] Re: Lancet changing day

 --- On Thu 10/23, jhughey < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: jhughey [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Thu, 23
Oct 2003 22:02:39 -0500Subject: [IP] Re: Lancet changing dayI dutifully (if I
actually do it) change my lancet when George reminds us onNew Year's Day, spring
time change, 4th of July, and fall time change. Workslike a charm. Oh, BTW,
someone stated all those on eastern standard timewill change their clocks so
change the meters and pumps. Well, most ofIndiana doesn't. We're on Eastern
STABLE Time. YMMV (~_^)
 I wasn't a member of this list on the last *lancett changing day* so it's been
awhile...I think I changed mine last sometime this year but don't quote me on
that...it may have been last year. Cause I think a bunch of us on another list
reminded each other on New Year's Day. Hey, that WAS this year, wasn't it? But I
still have the lancets that came with the meter...I am running low and may
actually have to open one of the boxes I was sent by my mail order pharmacy one
time. I have 5 boxes, all unopened. I really should donate them to someone or a
facility. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com