[IP] Re: Lancet changing day

<snip> Just how often do most folks
> change their lancets, I only do that probably every 2 weeks or so. Would
> nice to hear about everyone else. Maybe we should make every Sunday Lancet
> change day not sure, maybe you all do this already Thanks for any input in
> advance

I dutifully (if I actually do it) change my lancet when George reminds us on
New Year's Day, spring time change, 4th of July, and fall time change. Works
like a charm. Oh, BTW, someone stated all those on eastern standard time
will change their clocks so change the meters and pumps. Well, most of
Indiana doesn't. We're on Eastern STABLE Time. YMMV (~_^)

Change is wonderful as long as it doesn't involve me.  ~ gail d [IPer]