[IP] Re: napping in the afternoon

RICHARD: What a treat to have read your question about elevated BG after!
This is something that has happened to me enough to worry me but I felt it was
perhaps due to stress and then other times no reason.   As for me as well,
 this high doesn't have consistency but now hearing someone else having this
scenario I would love to keep tossing this out to anyone else as to a possible
reason.   Someone asked if the nap came after lunch and no this isn't the
case but naps later in the day.