[IP] Re: the diabetic label

Wayne Said:
>if you are type 2 . You have to hear , If you would just loose weight and
>exercise more than you
>would not have to be diabetic , You can cure yourself."

Its not just people with Type 2 that hear this.  I'm Type 1, was diagnosed
when I was 7 years old, and I currently weigh about 120#.  I can't even
begin to tell you how many times I've had people tell me that if I lost some
weight, diabetes would go away.  HELLO?!?!?  Do they not notice that most of
my clothes are falling off of me?

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected  with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.