Re: [IP] Lancet changing day

In a message dated 10/23/03 7:33:33 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> George, great idea! Brings a question to my mind. Just how often do most
> folks
> change their lancets, I only do that probably every 2 weeks or so. Would be
> nice to hear about everyone else. Maybe we should make every Sunday Lancet
> change day not sure, maybe you all do this already Thanks for any input in
> advance

I changed my lancet a couple of weeks ago. I dunno why. I'd been using the
same one since my former CDE gave me one of the new SoftClix in March. March
2001. I don't think this new one is doing as well as the original. <g>

Jan and ElvisToo